Things I'd Like For Christmas 2016

{ B l o g m a s :: day five }

I really struggled to compile my Christmas wish-list this year. I had to start thinking about it pretty early - my Dad starts shopping in September - but it took me a really long time to gather it together. As if I've gotten older I've come to want less and less at Christmas and am more interested in having a nice day with my family than I am opening gifts, plus I know the financial strain presents put upon families and I don't like to think of my parents going without just so I can have something. That said there are people who do want to buy me things so I thought I'd share my Christmas wish-list for this year in the hopes of inspiring them (and you if you're lost for ideas!), plus I just like to keep track of wish-lists because they're fun to look back on in the future.

1. 365 Thrive Journal, £20. Kikki K. One of my biggest goals for 2017 is to document more personal memories away from the internet and with this 365 journal I hope to achieve that. There are 365 numbered pages and the aim is to write something every day. I think this is such a lovely spin on a diary (something I never keep up with) and I hope it'll prompt me to document even the boring days.

2. Simply Pure Facial Scrub, £2.79. Superdrug. One thing that's missing from my skincare routine is a face scrub and it's something that is sorely missed. This one from Superdrug is cruelty-free, vegan and suitable for sensitive skin.

3. Washi Tape, various prices. Hobbycraft. Tying in again with my goal for next year - I really want to get into scrapbooking of some kind. I have a vague idea of what kind of look I want to go for and it requires a lot of washi tape, mainly in different variations of pink, silver and grey.

4. Sterling Silver Hermione Wand Necklace, £24.99. WB Studio Tour. Can we just take a minute to appreciate how beautiful this necklace is?! I think it is absolutely gorgeous and looks way more expensive than it actually is. It's a little quirky and a little odd and that's why I love it!

5. Dazzle Body Spray, £1.29. Superdrug. This body spray is my everyday scent of choice and I go through them so quickly so it would be nice to find one in my stocking. It smells like vanilla and toffee and is quite frankly edible.

6. 12 Pack Marble Notecards, £6.50. Paperchase. Another goal for next year is to send more notes, letters and cards to people. I adore receiving snail mail and have always wanted a pen pal so I hope this notecard set will indulge me.

7. So White Bath Bomb, £4.25. Lush. I haven't even tried all of the Christmas bath bombs this year but I know So White is my favourite. I'm desperate to stock up before they go out of stores!

8. Cards Against Humanity, £25. Amazon. I'm not sure if you'd expect this of me but I find Cards Against Humanity absolutely hilarious. I've watched various YouTubers play it and I've spent some time on Google reading some of the funniest answers but I've never actually played it myself. I can imagine this would be so fun to play with my boyfriend, brother and parents on Christmas Day once Leigh has gone to bed!

9. Asuna Pop! Vinyl, £9.99. Forbidden Planet. I've finally decided on the theme for my Pop! Vinyl collection which is going to be 'women / couples who inspire me' so the Asuna (and Kirito) Pops were added onto my wish-list real quick.  I absolutely adore Sword Art Online and I'd love to display her on my shelf.

And so that concludes my wish-list for 2016, and my fifth post for Blogmas this year. How are you enjoying it so far? Are you attempting it yourself? Leave me your links in the comments! ~

1 comment

  1. That necklace is gorgeous! I didn't know they existed. So many great things on this list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo