The Best of Blogmas 2016

{ B l o g m a s :: day nineteen }

I know that Blogmas isn't over yet but in just under a week's time most of the posts we've worked so hard on aren't going to be relevant anymore... until next year at least! Today I thought I'd put together a little post sharing (what I consider) the best of the Blogmas posts this year.  Of course I don't follow every blog out there and I'm sure there are some incredible posts I've missed out on but these are the posts I've been reading this December. There's a real mix of lifestyle, food, cruelty-free beauty, DIY and book-related posts and can I just say how well everyone has done! It was hard to whittle down my list, to be honest. Technically not all of these bloggers participated in Blogmas but I wanted to share their posts nonetheless.


Life of Kitty
Winter Trail Running Must Haves
The Christmas Tree Is Up!
What To Do When Your Planner Just Isn't Working
Making Peppermint Bark

July Journal
Christmas at The Body Shop
The Ultimate Cruelty-Free Christmas Gift Guide
Winter Candles

Bethan Likes
My Favourite Red
The Christmas Market
My Cruelty-Free Skincare Routine
How To Love Reading

Hello Steph
My Christmas Gratitude Jar
A Christmas Afternoon In Pictures

Mooey and Friends
Preparing for Christmas
DIY Popplio Crochet Plush
Tea Bag Sugar Cookies Recipe
DY Crochet Fast Food Decorations
DIY Crochet Polar Bear Rug

Marble Moon
My Winter AM Routine
My Winter PM Routine
Anxiety at Christmas

Colours & Carousels
A Christmas Guide to Glasgow

Katy Belle
3 Books To Read During The Festive Season
Doing Christmas On A Tiny Budget
Have Yourself a Not-So-Perfect Christmas
Photo Diary: Belfast Christmas Market
Motivating Yourself Through the Winter Slump
An A/W Survival Guide

Vivatramp
Stationery Gift Ideas for Readers
Things That Make Me Happy
The V Nice Life
Lush Christmas 2016
Vegan Treats from Vegan Town
Easy Vegan Treats for Christmas
Vlogmas 2016

Burkatron
DIY Star & Moon Christmas Decorations

Sick Chick Chic
Happy List #5
Rosie for Autograph Make Up
Comfy & Casual

A Fickle Fox
My Favourite Festive Bloggers
Gaining Confidence in the New Year

Would it be terrible of me to include some of my own posts in this list?! I'm so proud of all of the posts I've put together for Blogmas this year and I only promote them for a very limited time so you may have missed some of my favourites...

What Lauren Did Today
Why I'm Buying Second-Hand Gifts This Year
Let's Talk About The Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams
ACNL | Winter In Hogwarts
Self-Care At Christmas & How I Cope
Vegan Gingerbread & Eggless Royal Icing Recipe

Well that's a mammoth list for you all to get through! If I've missed out on some of your favourites (or even your own!) then please link me because I'd love to read them. Don't forget to check back here tomorrow morning for another Blogmas post ~



5 comments

  1. I've not seen as many blogmas posts as I would have liked this year, and I'm feeling really festive today so this post is exactly what I needed! Now I can sit back ad catch up on some fab Christmassy posts, thank you!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many wonderful posts here Lauren! It seems I've got a lot to catch up on. And of course your posts deserve a mention, you've been killing it too! (: Thanks for including me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my posts Lauren, I've been reading most of these blog posts daily too and yours have been some of my favourites, we've all done so well!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for featuring my blog and posts! I'm currently catching up on blogmas posts. I will definitely check out some of these ladies blog post. ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god that peppermint bark looks amazing!

    Meg | Elmpetra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo