Lush Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar



Whenever I go shopping with my dad I always exclaim "omg look how cute!" about a load of different things and he always replies with "how can a face wash be cute?" or "how can a candle be cute?" and in some cases I think he's probably right but in this case... HOW CUTE IS THIS BUBBLE BAR? It's a lil pumpkin. Adorable.

The Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar is the only bubble bar that Lush released as part of their Halloween range this year. It's fat and round and covered in yellow glitter that gets all over you if you get within an inch of it. It's a pretty decent size, too. For reference, I'd say it's bigger than a Creamy Candy but not as big as a Brightside. I used half of it for one bath and it created a ton of fluffy bubbles, but if you like it really bubbly then you could go crazy and use the whole thing. Living life on the edge and all that.
 
The scent of this bubble bar is gorgeous and perfect if you want something that is Autumnal yet invigorating at the same time. Notes of lime, grapefruit and juniperberry all blend together to create a lovely fragrance that is fruity, but not too fruity. A cute little stick of cinnamon is also stabbed in the centre of the bubble bar, so I expect the smell would be a bit more warming if you added that in as well.
After using half of this bubble bar, my bath water turned a really gorgeous bright orange shade - I'd describe it as carrot orange. The glitter coating the bubble bar also infuses the water but it doesn't stick to you when you get out which is a plus! It was moisturising, but not as much as I would have liked it to have been. I feel like you'd need to pair this bubble bar with a really nourishing body wash if you want super soft skin.
 
Overall I liked this bubble bar. However I feel like it's more of an autumnal bubble bar than a Halloween one and I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. If you want a Halloween-y bath then I'd probably recommend Lord of Misrule instead! The Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar is part of the limited edition Halloween range and is currently available online and in-store for £3.65. It's also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
 

1 comment

  1. I still haven't bought anything from Lush despite all your posts, but that pumpkin is almost too cute to use! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo