Hello March


Hello March! Thank Gawd you're here. I would ask if we could pretend January and February didn't exist but I feel like I need to remember how rubbish they were in order to enjoy March a little more thoroughly. I'm hoping that the beginning of this new month (and the promise of Spring looming on the horizon) means that I'll finally be able to start fresh and begin to rebuild my life. My mental health stance is still shaky but I'm getting there - something that, one month ago, I truly believed was impossible. I think the return of the sunshine has a lot to do with it. I no longer feel like my days end at 4pm and I don't feel as suffocated by the darkness outside. Spring is all about rebirth and fresh, beautiful things so I'm drawing inspiration from that and am going to make March amazing. I have a lot of exciting ideas for What Lauren Did Today, including brand new content and re-invigorating old features. I'm hoping I can regain my blogging mojo and manage to post according to my old schedule again!

I hope that March is fabulous for you!
 

5 comments

  1. Days really do feel better when the sun sets later. I feel like they become more productive and alive and motivating. I'm glad you feel like March is a new happier start and I hope you have an amazing month.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope March turns out to be an awesome month for you!! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better and better! This is gonna be your month, lauren

    BCfactor Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope March is good to you! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy March :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo