OUTFIT: Seeing Rainbows

Top - Topshop (sale) // Skirt - H&M // Tights - Primark // Boots - Primark // Bag - George at Asda // Faux Fur Pom - Market // Sunglasses - Primark // Lipstick - Makeup Revolution
 
Hey guyz! Today I'm here with another possibly-boring-yet-very-realistic outfit post! I wasn't intending on doing another outfit post so soon after my last one but I got dressed on this particular day and I was like "do you know what, I FEEL PRETTY TODAY" and I thought I'd capture the moment. I just realised that both outfits I've posted so far have been very monochrome... I just like wearing black okay. I'm literally that person that's still wearing black skinnies and leggings mid-Summer. I just find it comforting, especially when I'm wearing something a little out of my comfort zone, which in this case were my sunglasses and the SKIRT! I raaaarely wear skirts but I just felt like it on this day so went with it.

(I am just gonna give a little behind-the-scenes disclaimer for this outfit: I felt 100% sassy and comfortable and confident until Luke & I went to the park to take these photos and a bunch of men leered at me until we left. I try not to let these things get to me but to be honest men in general scare me, let alone when they're staring at me creepily the entire time I'm in their presence. So I'm sorry that the background of these photos is the woods again - I did try to go somewhere nicer but I got scared tbh.)
I didn't actually get up to much on this particular day - I re-watched Sherlock season 3, played Pokémon Y and got my fifth gym badge, cleaned and tidied the house and cooked dinner. I felt quite mentally drained to be honest - I expected to be tired on Wednesday following my epic trip to Primark on Tuesday but it seemed to get me on Thursday instead. One good thing came from this though - no one (aside from the corner shop cashier) saw me wear this outfit which means I can recycle it and wear it again today ;)
 


3 comments

  1. I think monochrome outfits are the best and different items make all the difference. You're braver than me you've done an outfit post, I daren't for looking silly in public. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! Simple but effective! Looks good. Loving the sunnies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo