February Favourites


Despite this being one of the worst Februaries I've had in a very long time, I've managed to come out the other side with a handful of favourites! Of course, as this is a favourites post on What Lauren Did Today there is one item missing from this photo (the Lush Prince Charming shower gel). It seems to be my 'thing' to forget something each time I do one. Soz about that.
Lush Ladybird Bubble Bar. The first of my birthday presents featured in this post! Luke treated me again (bless him) to an assortment of Lush goodies, all tucked into a snazzy leopard print knot-wrap. It's a gorgeous bubble bar that is quite possibly the nicest smelling Lush product I've ever used ever. It's really fruity but also really minty - which is essentially a combination of two of my favourite smells. It gives off a lot of bubbles even when you use the tiniest bit and it turns the colour of the water a really cool red.
 
Katniss Wedding Dress Pop Vinyl. You may remember I featured this Pop in my Things I'd Like For Christmas post back in December which Luke clearly remembered because this was another gift he got my for my birthday! I am IN LOVE WITH IT. Katniss is my favourite fictional character ever and I can't wait to collect the other versions of her. For now my little Katniss is sitting proudly on my Ikea bookcase, unfortunately not with my Daenerys's as they now have their own shelf dedicated to them! Plus (not that I should pick favourites) but I wanted Katniss close to me okay.
 
Blue Lace Agate Pendant Necklace. My dad got me this gorgeous necklace for my birthday. It came with a sterling silver chain and I wear it every single day. I'm not sure if I've ever spoken about my fascination with crystals on my blog (although, spoiler alert, there is a blog post all about it coming your way soon) but Blue Lace Agate has become my go-to crystal when I'm feeling anxious. Now I have this necklace I can have it with me at all times!
 
Shortbread Biscuits. God, I love shortbread. I think it's because it reminds me of being on holiday. Down Brean, there's this little touristy gift shop that sells boxes of chocolate chip shortbread and whenever I'm down there I always pick up a box (or three).
 
Peacocks Black & White Spot Jumper. I picked this up in a charity shop the other day for just £3! Isn't it adorable? It's a size medium so it's nice and slouchy on me. I've loved pairing it with a simple pair of leggings and some flats for casual, lazy days.
 
Avatar: The Last Airbender. AKA one of my favourite cartoons ever. I watched it on repeat when it was on Netflix but then they removed it and I was essentially heartbroken. To repair my shattered heart, Luke bought me the box set for my birthday and I've enjoyed settling into bed to watch a few episodes each evening before going to sleep.
 
Other noteable favourites include Shawn Mendez, Hey Everybody by 5 Seconds of Summer, strawberry laces sweets, triple chocolate muffins and being able to spend the day at my dad's again. <3
 


5 comments

  1. Those Pop Vinyl dolls are SO MUCH FUN! I've never seen this Katniss one tho -- so cute!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lush Ladybird bubble bar is amazing. And so cute, too! Loving that jumper too - a bargain! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shortbread is possibly my favourite thing ever, I make it all the time because it's just too easy! Also loved Ladybird too, definitely one of my favourites from the collection :) x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that agate necklace looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jumper looks cute, and yep, I love that Katniss pop! I keep seeing all these new lush products and I really need to try one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo