Updated Lush Collection & Storage

It's been a while since my last Lush post, and it's been an even longer while since I posted my 'current collection', so I thought today I'd update you guys since I recently worked out some new storage for all of my Lush stuff!


At the moment, most of my Lush collection lives in my bedroom, in a glass trifle bowl I bought from Sainsburys for about £4 in the sale. It's a kind of glass bowl on a glass stand, if you will. But I think it looks so pretty with all of my little bits and pieces in there. To store my things, I basically take my bath bombs/bubble bars out of the packaging and wedge them into it. I haven't noticed the smells of the products blending together or anything, but it does make my room smell nice!
 
My Collection
Bubble Bars. I currently own two and three quarters of bubble bars. The three little chunks are the Karma bubble bar (orange), Creamy Candy bubble bar (pale pink) and The Comforter bubble bar (dark pink). My two full bars I received for Christmas, although I've used both of them before: the super sweet Candy Mountain, which was limited edition for Christmas, and The Comforter, which is my favourite Lush bath product, and smells like Ribena. If you'd like to read my review of The Comforter, click here. For those of you who are unsure exactly what a bubble bar is - they're basically solid blocks of bubble bath, which you can crumble into the tub and they create lots of foamy bubbles, and sometimes can even turn the water a pretty colour. I'd recommend the Creamy Candy for a more budget-friendly option, although if you're willing to spend a little more, The Comforter is my absolute favourite.
Bath Bombs. I also have a massage bar tucked away in here, which was from last year's Valentines range. At the moment, I have four bath bombs. I think I've kind of moved past buying bath bombs (which I was obsessed with when I first discovered Lush), and I now spend a lot more time and money on the bubble bars. The only regular range bath bomb I currently own is the Avobath (pale green). The other three were part of the limited edition Christmas collection, and I got all three for Christmas: the Father Christmas (the big Santa head...), the Butterbear (the white teddy), and the Dashing Santa. I've had the Avobath for the longest time (it was in my last Lush collection post), and I kind of feel like I'm saving it for something. The smell to me is more of a summer smell, so I think I'm saving it for when it's a bit warmer outside.
Misc. Here are all of my other Lush things that have a home in the bathroom. My only two hair products are my absolute love, the Seanik shampoo bar review here, and a small bottle of the Veganese hair conditioner. My dad got me the latter for Christmas, and I've never heard of it before, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. Washing-wise, I have a bar of Gold FUN which was limited edition at Christmas, a small bottle of the infamous Snow Fairy shower gel which was also limited edition, and the Sweetie Pie shower jelly, which is a must-have during the summer.
 
Aside from these things, I have two small tubes of the Karma solid perfume (review here), but I didn't include them as they're in the old packaging. What do you think of my new storage? Are there any products here that you'd like me to review? xx


7 comments

  1. Oh my, GORGEOUS collection! The products look beautiful and love how you're storing them. Lush products are just, the best.

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee the seanik shampoo bar!! Definitely one of my favorites!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seanik is one of my favourite products, too! x

      Delete
  3. I love how you store your Lush things :) I always like to have mine out in my room too as they just make everything smell amazing! The comforter is my absolute favourite.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Comforter is definitely my favourite Lush bath product! x

      Delete
  4. I am loving LUSH at the moment and still have loads left over from Christmas! Love your storage, think it looks so cute like this xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still haven't used some of my Christmas things, I'm too much of a hoarder haha! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo