Christmas Gift Guide: £1 Stocking Fillers


 
I love stockings. And more importantly, I love stocking fillers. I'll generally get socks, pants, tea light candles, chocolates, sweets... all the good stuff! So today I thought I'd throw together a stocking filler kinda gift guide, but with a little twist: all of the gifts listed in this post are £1 or less!

Dragonfruit & Vanilla Shower Cream. 99p, Superdrug. How delicious does this sound? Because it's a shower cream it's wonderfully moisturising too. It's also cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans, of course!
 
Mini Charity Pot (Body Lotion). £1, Lush. I have this little tin and it's so convenient! I keep it tucked into my make-up bag or in my purse for when I'm on the go (I use it as a hand cream). It's exactly the same as their regular Charity Pot, only it comes in a tiny sample-sized tin. The Charity Pot is cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
 
6 Pack Twisted Hair Bands. £1, Primark. I feel like these types of hairbands are a 'thing' at the moment, as I see them everywhere! Apparently they're really comfortable to wear, though, and don't leave your hair in a tangle.
 
Makeup Revolution Matte Lipstick in Divine. £1, Superdrug. I love the Makeup Revolution matte lipsticks as they're vegan and only £1! Divine is a lovely red shade, although there's also a nude and a dark vampy shade in the matte collection, too. It's also cruelty-free!
 
A5 Butterfly Notebook. £1, Poundworld. This print is one of the many that Poundworld do - there's a watermelon one that I have my eye on - and they're actually really good quality. They're hardback, too, which means they're great for doing uni work on the go!
 
Cat Print Pants. £1, Primark. Primark is my favourite place to buy underwear - just look how cute this cat printed pair are! The instore selection of prints and patterns is a lot more extensive than what's online, so definitely have a look around for your favourites! These would be perfect for any crazy cat lady.
 
Piping Bag and Nozzles. £1, Poundland. Any self-confessed baker needs their own piping bag! This cute little set comes with three different nozzles that create different icing finishes. It also comes in four different colours: pink, mint green, pale blue and lilac.
 
Makeup Revolution Blush in Wow. £1, Superdrug. Another Makeup Revolution pick... but this time it's one of their powder blushers. Wow is a really pretty pink shade, although there's 5 different colours to choose from. Cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans, too!
 
Two Pack Silver Glass Candle Holders. £1, Poundland. How pretty are these candle holders? I can vouch and say they're a lot nicer than they actually look in the online photo! These candle holders are supposed to be for pillar candles, but if you prefer tea lights it'll look cute too.
 

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute little idea! I love stocking presents so much even though I'm 28 haha xxx

    The perks of being a hipster- Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I think stocking stuffers are probably my most favorite things at Christmas!! Great list! I'm shocked that the Lush charity pot is only a 1 there though, I was going to pick one up the other day and it was $6 here! (I'm not sure how our exchange rates differ though).

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea especially for those Secret Santa's that are usually set at £10, thank you for sharing Lauren! :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! There are so really lovely budget ideas here. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo