My Week #2



 
The Fault In Our Stars movie tickets // Yankee Tarts for my dad's birthday present // The Maze Runner review notes // Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar // New Primark Flatforms // Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
 
First thing's first: The Fault In Our Stars. I went to see it with my mum yesterday and I loved it. I think it captured the tone of the book perfectly and had some serious laugh-out-loud moments amongst the tear-filled ones. Augustus was a perfect character and I found myself falling in love with him from the moment he appeared - he was absolutely perfect. Believe it or not, I didn't cry! I know, I'm starting to question if I have a soul or not, because everyone else was crying. I think I would have if it would have just been me and Mum in the cinema, but I hate crying in front of other people! So I managed to keep it under control. Other highlights of the week include Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (which I found at Sainsburys?!) and my new Primark Flatforms. They're so comfy and are the perfect shoe to dress anything up or down. I also finally finished The Maze Runner and jotted down my thoughts ready for review. PS: The review will be up tomorrow! Finally, Lush's Comforter Bubble Bar has fast become my favourite Lush product. It is just so comforting. Moisturising and packed with that gorgeous blackcurrant scent - adore.
 
How was your week? x
 

1 comment

  1. Is it ok for me to say I didn't really like TFIOS because I didn't like the way Hazel or Augustus were portrayed? Sorry!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo