NEW IN: B. Cosmetics

Last Tuesday marked the beginning of something very exciting for me: my first order of all vegan make-up arrived! After lingering around on the Superdrug website for a little while, I realised that the B. cosmetics line was on sale so I grabbed a few things in order to replace some of the my non-cruelty-free products that I've finally finished. Since purchasing, I have actually used all of these products so let me know if you want a First Impressions/review of any of them!

First item on the agenda was to pick up a new orange lipstick. Orange is my favourite lipstick shade - in fact it is for me what red is for most people. I was in store a few months back and saw the Sweet Candy Shop Collection Lipstick in Orangeboom. I'd been biding my time until it came on sale, and when I saw it for £4.99 (reduced from £7.99) I snapped it up. I was a little intimidated by its brightness in the bullet, but after application I FELL IN LOVE. I also bought another lipstick, this time a pretty nude pink. After seeing swatches online, I chose the Rich Intense Colour Lipstick in Dolls House (£3.99 from £7.99) which suited my needs perfectly. Also, the packaging of these lipsticks is frickin' amazing. You click the bottom of the tube (kind of like a pen) and the bullet pops out! It's the coolest thing ever. (Yes, I'm easily impressed.)
Lastly, two eye products. My mascara and concealer needed replacing, so I decided on a whim to try out the B. offerings. The mascara I went for was the All Lengthening Defining Volumising Mascara in Black. (£4.99 from £9.99)Judging by the name, it seemed to offer everything I wanted in a mascara. Since trying it out a few times, I still haven't quite decided if I like it or not. After each application I like it a little bit more, but a few more days trial I'll offer a better verdict. The concealer I picked out was the Flawless Long-Lasting Concealer in Light (£4.99 from £5.99). I've read a few reviews on this one, and it seems mostly 50/50 about whether or not people like it. I'm still figuring out the way to apply it best (the first day I tried it I didn't use enough, the second day I used too much) but the shading is alright considering my paleness.
 
Like I said - let me know if you want me to review any of these products and I'll happily move them up my to-talk-about list! xx
 

10 comments

  1. I have heard so many good things from the B. Cosmetics range, please let me know what you think of the products! :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do! Would you prefer individual reviews or another post featuring them all like this one? xx

      Delete
  2. Would love to see reviews on the lipsticks! Such pretty colors!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! I'll definitely talk about them in more detail :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the B. Lipsticks, the packaging is beautiful and they are so moisturising!

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! They're so comfortable to wear too x

      Delete
  4. Dollhouse is such a pretty shade <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of their lipsticks (Carmen) and I love the design too! So clever :) The Dolls House one looks like it needs to be in my collection too...

    Lovely Witches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of those shades that needs to be in everyone's collection! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo