September Favourites

 September was a month of loves for me. I've always considered doing a favourites post before but then upon taking the photos I have try and remember what I've actually been enjoying, which to me is a sign that I haven't been enjoying the things that much. However this month I've loved so many things. The colder weather, my new kitten Luna and my Wreck This Journal are a few unphotographed but much loved things that I've been obsessed with, but here are a few photographed extras!
 
We Were Liars by E Lockhart. This month was the month I re-read We Were Liars, and I was blown away by how much I adored it this time around. If you'd like to hear my thoughts on this book, then I do have a review which you can check out! It's full of mystery and surprise and plot twists, a definite must-read.
 
Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie Tart. Sweet, sugary scents are my favourite and with the colder months comes the most delicious Yankee Candle scents. Snowflake Cookie is a really sugary, biscuity scent - kind of like cookies with icing sugar - and because the scent is only around for Christmas time, I make sure I stock up. I also love their Candy Cane Lane: it smells just like peppermint candy canes. Amazing.
 
My 3DS. I'm so excited for Pokémon Alpha Sapphire you don't even understand. I'm such a huge gamer, always have been since I was a kid, and one of my favourite gaming systems is my Nintendo 3DS. Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been my recent game of choice, it's the perfect thing to play alongside lit candles and comfy pj's for a relaxing nighttime wind down.
 
My New Glasses. These had to be included, because I've spent the majority of September wearing them and am still in love with them. They are Lipsy frames, and are a kind of rounded-off nerd glasses shape, which flatter my face shape so nicely. They're black with white arms and are so comfy. I got these from Tesco Opticians.
 



No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo