Instagram Round Up


L - R. Luna // me and the boyfriend // my sister's birthday cupcakes // me & Marley // Wreck This Journal // Believe in yourself! // Luna // my new photo wall // banana bread & muffins

When I first started my blog I featured 'My Week' posts showing off photos I'd taken but I quickly found that I didn't actually do much worth photographing. But whilst those posts disappeared into my archives, I did find that I still had photos I wanted to share so I did the next logical thing: Instagram. I'm not an avid Instagrammer, but I spend quite a lot of time on there snooping around at everyone's photos so if you have Insta then leave your username in the comments and I'll give you a follow! My username is: whatlaurendidtoday.
 

1 comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo