Lush Haul | New Things & Old

 
The opening of the Lush Oxford Street store, full to the brim with limited edition products, caused more than a few earthquakes in the blogosphere this year. There are new bath bombs, bubble bars, make-up, shower gels, skincare... you name it, it's there. But all of the products were exclusive to the Oxford Street store, meaning unless you were willing to venture into London or to pay ridiculous prices for someone to buy things on you behalf, you had to go without. I'm not going to lie, and this may seem 100% extreme, I had a bit of a crisis about the fact that I couldn't get these products. If there's anything limited edition at Lush I'm all over it, but I knew that it was impossible for me to go to London to get these without having a mental breakdown. So I saved every spare bit of change I had in order to buy my most desired bath bombs when they eventually leaked into regular Lush stores.
 
THAT DAY HAS COME.
As soon as I heard the products were available online, I clicked over to the Lush Bristol Twitter page and saw that the products were also in-store! A bus ride later and I was there - and walked out 20 minutes later with a bag full of goodies. Little disclaimer - Not all of these products were purchased by me. Three of them my boyfriend bought himself, but I'll let you know which ones!

I bought myself three bath bombs and a new shampoo bar. The shampoo bar is part of the regular range, so I'll talk about that first. I chose Brazilliant (£5.75), which is an orange scented bar that strengthens and adds shine to your locks. I'm not really sure why I picked this up - I was intending to buy Seanik again - but I was drawn to it and thought I'd give it a try. Hopefully it doesn't make my hair too shiny - I prefer to have quite matte, textured hair but paired with a sea salt spray it should be okay.
Now, the bath bombs. I picked up Frozen, The Experimenter and Yoga Bomb. I wanted Intergallactic too, but I didn't see it in store. Frozen (£3.95) is a grapefruit and rose scented bath bomb that turns the water the most gorgeous blue shade. They demo-d this one in store and the water was packed with swirling, shimmering glitter. It was BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to try this one out. The Experimenter (£3.95) was the bath bomb that I HAD to get. The design itself is beautiful and bright and interesting but ,from what I've seen on other blogs, the inside is even more exciting. This one also features popping candy, which is always fun. Yoga Bomb (£3.95) isn't one that I intended to pick up, but after talking with the sales assistant, I decided to grab one. It's a suuuuuper slow dissolver, apparently taking up to 20 minutes to fizz out completely. The sales assistant also likened it to Dragon's Egg as it's quite frothy and contains several layers of colours.
My boyfriend also picked up Frozen, but grabbed his favourite Big Blue (£3.35) and Sakura (£3.35) too.

What do you think of the new Lush summer range? Are you excited to try anything?
 

17 comments

  1. I love the new summer range - I'm so excited to try their new foot mask! I can't wait to head to the one in Birmingham. The stuff you picked up looked gorgeous

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The foot mask definitely intrigued me too, but I spent all my money on bath bombs haha! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had no idea that these products were being rolled out everywhere! I don't have a bath in my flat, but I really want to get my hands on The Comforter shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss do it, it smells amazing! It's on my Christmas wishlist :) x

      Delete
  3. These products look so good! I never really go in to lush as I am not a big bath fan but I think I may have to check out their hair and shower products x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their new range looks and smells so good, I really want to try the experimenter but unfortunately i don't have a bath :( I did buy the comforter shower gel and it smells incredible! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! The Comforter shower gel does smell amazing though! :) x

      Delete
  5. I'm excited! I'm down in London tomorrow so I'm going to try and pick some things up from Covent Garden!
    Imogen’s Typewriter <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! All of the new range sounds lovely and I can't wait to try some. I think Frozen will be my first pick, can't resist glittery baths. Thanks for sharing =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've used Frozen already and it is very glittery! x

      Delete
  7. Ooo these look lovely! Sounds great, can't wait until I'm next in Lush :)

    http://www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Canada and the Lush stores where I am have a very limited amount of bath bombs and bubble bars. I am extremely jealous of all those in London or close to a bigger Lush shop :( If I were to only get one item from the new range, I'd definitely pick up Intergalactic, without a doubt! xxx

    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have since bought & used Intergalactic and it's my favourite one by far! I have a review coming up soon :) x

      Delete
  9. Ahh I don't actually busy LUSH products that much (shock horror I know!) - not for any particular reason, I just never seem to get chance to go in. I always love their products when I do though. I love the sound of the experimenter, might have to treat myself to that one :) great post lovely!

    Lauren x
    www.foodthoughtslife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't help but go in store whenever I pass, even if I don't buy anything. I'm such a hoarder and am so careful with my stash that I don't have to buy that often though! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo