Blogs I Love #2

It's been two months since my last Blogs I Love post and I've discovered a few amazing blogs recently so thought it was time I updated my list!
 
I found this blog a few weeks ago and it has quickly become one of my favourites. Written by Jess, Sprinkle Of Neon features a whole host of different posts including travel, fashion and recipes. Her photography is gorgeous and the layout of her blog is really pretty, clean and fresh. She does 'Weekly Positives' posts which are lovely to read, and inspire me to think about my own week! I also follow her on Twitter and Instagram and she seems so lovely!
 
Bethan Likes is another one of those blogs that just ticks all the right boxes. Bethan features book reviews, beauty reviews and music posts and also has lovely photography. I really enjoy reading about the variety of subjects and her posts are so interesting. Definitely a big inspiration to me!
 
Written by Katie, Into The Bookcase is one of my favourite book blogs. Her reviews are informative and honest and it seems like we have the same taste in books because recently she's been reviewing all of the books that I want! She also features other lifestyle posts (including a write up on The Sims 4 which was super helpful!) and tags.
 
If you'd like to see the other blogs I love, you can check my Bloglovin' to look at my (very long) list! Whilst you're over there, how about a cheeky follow for What Lauren Did Today? ;)

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much :)
    I might do a post like this at some point soon, will definitely feature you if I do!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo