Updates

 

It's been such a long time since I've just sat down at my laptop and had a general chat with my blog! Which is strange really, because the whole reason I started this blog after abandoning my old one was so I could treat it as a 'diary' of sorts, in order to share my life and loves and current obsessions to look back on in fifty years when I'm (hopefully) still watching old YouTube videos and playing Pokémon Pearl.
 
Some things I've been loving recently: Cuddles with Luna. Peppermint Tea. This outfit from an amazing blog named Wonders Of Dreams. Danisnotonfire live streams. My penguin Christmas jumper. Pokémon Pearl. Buying a bunch of new books. Penning Christmas Gift Guides. My all-time favourite blog, Daisybutter. 5 Seconds Of Summer. Christmas shopping. My tartan scarf & matching blanket. Cat Vs Human Comics. Hot chocolates with whipped cream and sprinkles.
 
Some things I can't get my head around: How giant Luna has suddenly become. How I managed to go to town with my boyfriend without panicking at all. Horray! How I'm possibly going to be able to buy all of the million presents I've planned for everyone. The fact that I'm currently at 100 followers on Bloglovin?! Follow me here ;)
 
Some things I'm looking forward to: 2015. Watching people's reactions as they open Christmas presents (I know, I'm a freak). Re-organising all of my books when I put up my new shelf. Going into town next week with my brother to buy hats and a Shake Away.
 
How have you guys been? What are you looking forward to? x
 

10 comments

  1. Aw Luna is adorable! I want a cat so badly:( so nice to know I'm not the only one who loves watching other people's christmas reactions hehe
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I love it! Especially if you've put a lot of effort into choosing their gifts, it's the best feeling seeing them love it x

      Delete
  2. I love having a general chat! A penguin Christmas jumper?! That sounds like something I need. I've yet to check out what Christmas jumpers are out at the moment.

    Congrats on 100 followers!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I got it last year for Christmas, I've been waiting so long to wear it again! x

      Delete
  3. Peppermint tea is so stinking good. I barely started drinking it, but it's tasty. It's got a slight sting & sweetness to it. Happy weekend! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Thank you, I hope you had a good one! x

      Delete
  4. Love this! I also love watching people open christmas presents - it's so exciting when I am excited about it! I loved playing pearl, finished it awhile ago but I need to start it again! Oh and black and white which I feel like need an extra run through soon! :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am playing all of my old Pokémon games until the new one comes out haha! xx

      Delete
  5. I am so excited to see people open their gifts too... I think it's probably my favorite thing about Christmas. It's fun shopping but seeing people smile when they see what they got is just so much fun :)

    Congrats on the 100 followers!


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely to see the reactions, especially if it's something you're really excited about! Thank you! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo