Life Lately


{ Luke took me on a bike ride along the river. You can see just how short my hair is now, especially in comparison to this photo! }
 
Life lately has been anxious, tiring and overwhelming but it's also been pretty wonderful, too. I don't feel up to explaining things using words so instead here's a bunch of photos which show a few nice things I've gotten up to recently. They're all unedited and were taken on my iPhone so I'm sorry if the quality is a bit pants.

 
{ I created a new Pinterest account, which is solely dedicated to character aesthetic boards. My favourites to work on so far are Princess Azula from A:TLA, Asami Sato from Legend of Korra, a modern Tessa Gray from Clockwork Princess and my Infernal Devices storyboard. }
 { Working on my self-help workbooks for my CBT }
 { Apple tastes best when it's peeled and sliced }
 { Cuddles with my Luna }
 { Finally got around to printing out photos from my phone. }
{ Eat My Dust nail varnish from Barry M }
 

4 comments

  1. These photos are lovely! I definitely agree - apples taste so much better when they're peeled and sliced :)

    Carolyn x
    Stained Glass Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Love the nail varnish colour! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is really inspirational. Also that nail color is really pretty! ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love how colourful that print is! And I definitely need to get printing some of my photos off, always good to have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo