Merry Christmas!


Hey everyone! I'm sure your Bloglovin' feed is going to be flooded with posts just like this one, but I wanted to pop up a little 'Merry Christmas' post for anyone that doesn't follow me on social media. I'm not actually joining in with the festivities this year because I'm really unwell but in spirit I am eating Cheeselets and roast potatoes and Dairy Milk caramels. In reality I'll be coughing and shaking and sniffling under my duvet!
 
 I hope you all have a FAB day, filled with love and laughter and happiness. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I still hope your day is filled with those things! I do have a few posts lined up after Christmas, such as my 'Top 6 Books of 2015' and hopefully a 'What I Got For Christmas' post, so I will be checking in a few times before 2016 comes along. But for now I'll just wish you a Merry Christmas! xx
 


4 comments

  1. Merry Christmas!! Hope you feel better x

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I am also ill today too, and the dairy milk caramels have been on my list of cures for today! I hope you feel better soon!!

    Love, Amara x
    www.justamara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a lovely day! I look forward to seeing what you got x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but I hope you've had an enjoyable day anyway! Looking forward to reading your next posts :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo