Saturday Share #2 | The Halloween Edition


The big day itself is exactly one week away, but if you're anything like me then you still haven't finalised your plans/outfit/TBR pile. So for this weeks Saturday Share, I thought I'd throw together all of the videos and blog posts and Pinterest DIYs I've been perusing recently!
 
  My little sister is constantly watching Halloween Costume DIYs on YouTube at the moment but one that particularly caught my eye was this video named 30 Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes. If you still don't know what you're going as for Halloween then you're sure to make up your mind after watching this!


Georgina from She Might Be Loved is the blogger to be following if you're in need of some Halloween make-up inspiration! My favourite look of hers last year was the Female Hades but my favourite this year (so far) is probably the Scary Vampire. Definitely check out her blog and scroll through all of her amazing tutorials.
 
  Have no plans for Halloween and intend on staying indoors surrounded by sweets and books? Join in with the Hallowreadathon! My girl Imogen created this fab read-a-thon last year and I joined in (I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time) and I'm looking forward to joining in again this year!
 
If you're intending to go along with the suggestion above, I'd also recommend a Lush bath using one of the Halloween collection. Check out Victoria's review of the Lord of Misrule bath bomb - the photos are so beautiful!
 
 I'm half considering throwing a mini Halloween party for my sister and her school friends this year, so of course I've been pinning like crazy. Check out my Halloween Party Pinterest board for DIY decorations and food inspiration!
 
 If you've only just decided to throw a little party, this Buzzfeed article showing 31 Last Minute Halloween Hacks will be a total life-saver!
 
Following on with all this party talk, allow me to introduce you to where I'll be getting my decorations from: Poundland. They have the most amazing Halloween decorations that are, obviously, just £1 each. I feel like there's no point in buying expensive decorations that I'm only going to use once a year, and they're actually really well made. (P.S my little ghost tea light holder as seen in this post is from there.)
 

No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo