The £1 A/W Shower Essential


I didn't think I would ever see the day that I write a blog post about shower gels, but apparently today is that day. Because these shower gels are SO DAMN GOOD that I feel like everyone must own one and so I'm going to talk you about them.

Allow me to introduce you to the Original Source shower creams. I currently have three of them (obviously) although I do own a few of their shower gels as well. The three shower creams I have are the coconut, coconut & shea butter and the vanilla and raspberry scent. Not only are they cruelty-free and vegan, but they are SO luxurious to use. The formula is wonderfully creamy, and it feels so expensive. The scent is also really strong and lingers on your skin long after you've washed it away. My favourite thing about these shower creams is the way they make my skin feel afterwards. I've mentioned a billion times that I hate using body lotion/butter so my skin always feels a little tight and dry. After using one of these creams, my skin feels moisturised, plump and so incredibly soft. I've found that they're even more moisturising than the Soap & Glory Clean On Me, which is 6x the price.
Generally the Original Source shower gels and creams can be found in Supermarkets for around £2, but they're also stocked in Poundland! The variety isn't as wide, but I was able to get the coconut and the vanilla & raspberry scented ones from there. The coconut & shea butter one also cost me just £1, as they're currently on offer in Sainsburys! They literally are a £1 A/W essential.
 
Who knew I would have so much to say about some shower gels?
 
 
Looking for more bargains? Check out: The £1 Make-up Storage Unit & The £1 Power Candle.


5 comments

  1. I love original source shower gels, one to try is the Raspberry and Cocoa which smells amazing. I didn't realize they where Vegan and Cruelty free, but there it is on the bottle, Doh! moment. Glad I'm unwittingly using such a good product and what a bargain. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, I've smelled that one in store and it smells divine! x

      Delete
  2. They are literally my absolute favourites, being vegan they are like my dream come true! Have you tried the blood orange one yet? Or the lemon one? If you use the lemon one it is so refreshing in the morning!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but they sound delicious! They sound like they'd be perfect for a morning shower (: x

      Delete
  3. THIS is definitely why I miss England and Sainsbury's !
    I would kill for those !
    x
    OihanaSymphony
    http://oihanasymphony.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo