Things To Watch On Netflix


I'm sure you don't need me to tell you again that I'm a total creature of habit and it's undoubtedly no surprise that this aspect of my personality extends to my Netflix subscription. I shared a post aaaages ago about the programmes and films I watch on Netflix and I'm not exaggerating when I say that up until a week or two ago I'd still been watching those things on repeat. So I figured it was time to expand my horizons and spent some time a few nights ago scouring the Netflix bank for programmes and films and adding them to 'My List' for future reference. Doing this actually took a while, which I'm sure you can imagine if you have a membership as it's pretty much impossible to find things that aren't as popular as Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries etc. I feel like I've gathered a good variety of stuff to watch on my list now though and today I thought I'd share it with you!

{ F I L M S }
 Django Unchained
 Love, Rosie
The Grand Budapest Hotel
 The Wolf Of Wall Street
 Hotel Transylvania
 How To Train Your Dragon
 Remember Me
 Earth To Echo
 Abduction
 The Road To El Dorado
 
{ T V S H O W S & A N I M E }
 Orphan Black
 Teen Wolf
 Attack On Titan
 ♥ Sword Art Online
 Pokémon X&Y
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
 Vampire Knight
 Jane The Virgin
 ♥ Your Lie In April
 High School Of The Dead
 
SO since curating this list I've only ticked one and two-half things off of it. I watched Love, Rosie a couple of nights ago and I really loved it. On the other end of the scale, I started watching Attack On Titan with Luke and I H A T E D it. I'd heard it was pretty full-on but seriously, there is not one single happy moment in that show. It was too stressful, too upsetting and too intense for me so I scratched it off my list real quick. Finally I started Sword Art Online and I've quickly fallen in love with it. I'm only on episode 17 so no spoilers pls! I feel like I have a good balance of shows and films to watch, with some being really fun and light whilst others being a bit more 'serious' and 'grown up'. Eugh.
 
Do you have any more recommendations for me? (:
 

6 comments

  1. Sword Art Online is in my top 5 all-time favourites! You should watch Blue Exorcist too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Hotel Transylvania oh my god it's such a good chill out film! I'm currently catching up with Once Upon a Time and I love it! Homeland is pretty fab as well.

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teen Wolf is such a fun show, I haven't watched the latest season, but 1-3 were so so good! It's one of those shows that have just the right amount of everything, humor, romance, serious moments. I've only heard good things about Sword Art Online, it's been on my to watch list for a while so I might watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Once Upon A Time or Scream:The TV Show!! They are both my favourites :-)

    Em / www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually havent been on my Netflix account in so long, GOT takes over my life lol! I have watched Django unchained, it's actually one of my fave films I have watched - probably because Leo is in there, obvs. But it's really sad and hard to watch in parts - but great to see films that cover that hard topic. I also started to watch Orphan Black and really loved the idea of it, so I must get back watching it again. I loved Dexter if you haven't seen it, The Killing and Criminal Minds.

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, How To Train Your Dragon is great! I haven't watched many of those (Love, Rosie is def on my list!) but I've heard good things about Teen Wolf. Seems to be one of those easy watches as far as I can tell! My favourite show has to be Vampire Diaries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo