End of code

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

BRB


Just a quick little note to let all of you who don't follow me on social media know that I'm going to be taking a little time off of blogging. I'm intending for it to just last the month of May, but who knows - I might be back before then. I'm just feeling a little uninspired, frustrated and generally blah at the moment and so I'm going to take this month to dabble in different creative outlets that I've ignored since blogging, which includes fictional writing. I also feel like blogging and social media go hand-in-hand and I've found that I spend a hell of a lot of time scrolling through social media when I could otherwise be doing something inspiring and productive, whether that's reading a book or actually doing my skincare routine. I've realised the reason I've been putting off having a much needed blog and social media break is that I'm worried that I'll lose followers, and how silly is that? I'm literally putting a number over my own personal wellbeing. Crazyyyy. 
 
 I have lots of plans for myself for May and I can't wait to share them with you whenever I return, although I will still be posting sporadically on Twitter and Instagram!
 
I'll miss ya! See you on the other side <3
 

3 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a break every now and again! Enjoy your time away from blogging :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole month off blogging sounds like bliss, I've been feeling uninspired too recently. Enjoy your break and make the most of it. Can't wait to see what inspires you. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a break from blogging. Otherwise you'll burn out. I really need one, but am struggling to convince myself it's okay! Enjoy your break, and we'll be here waiting when you feel like coming back! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS