End of code

Saturday, 12 September 2015

Saturday Share #1


Everybody loves eating at Ikea don't they? After reading Sarah's post on their vegan-friendly meatballs, I can't wait to go back for more food (and pointless home accessories).
 
Speaking of vegan food, I've been loving Catherine's 'Food Friday' posts, where she shares what she's eaten on a certain day. Really interesting and inspiring to see her vegan meals!
 
Another food post I've been loving lately, is Katie's post featuring 5 healthy lunch ideas . I used to eat a lot of lunches like this at college but haven't recently. I really want to get back into it!


Moving onto vegan beauty now: I loved Gemima's cruelty-free August favourites! All of the brands she featured are either ones I already love, or that I want to try soon.
 
Another round of favourites that I enjoyed was Celeste's. She also featured the most gorgeous pair of suede lasercut shorts that I NEED.
 
Hayley's list of 50 things that make her happy in turn made me happy this week.
 
Another thing that's made me really happy is watching Lily Melrose's moving vlogs. I love her style, whether that's clothing, make-up or home décor, and it's been so fun to watch her new flat come together.
 
I watched the first clip of the Sherlock Christmas Special yesterday and I am SO excited about it. I wasn't really sure what I would think of it but this short clip had me laughing out loud.
 
Finally, a film that I'm really excited about. I watched the trailer for The Danish Girl a few days ago and immediately decided I want to see it. Eddie Redmane is a fantastic actor (he also looks crazy beautiful as Lili).
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my blog :D I love these kinds of posts! Also that notebook is so gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek thank you! It's actually from Asda haha! x

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Ikea did vegan meatballs, that makes me more excited to go again!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the vegan recipes and healthy lunches! Exactly what I'm looking for :)

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock Christmas special - how did I not know about this?! omg, so excited hahah. Some great posts up here, thanks for including me with them! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! It's all I've been thinking about for weeks haha! And then the new series starts in January... you're welcome! (: x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS