The Turner Bouquet | Prestige Flowers


A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to review a bouquet of flowers from Prestige Flowers. The bouquet chosen for me was from the National Gallery collection, a new collection featuring different bouquets, each inspired by a painting from the National Gallery. I love this idea of this collection - I frequent museums and art galleries as often as I can, and think these bouquets are a unique and beautiful way to appreciate art. They would be perfect as a gift for an art lover, too!

I received the 'Turner' bouquet*, which was inspired by Turner's Fighting Temeraire painting. The bouquet features Miss Piggy roses, blue Eryngium, deep purple Trachelium and white Bouvardia. All of these hues together create a truly beautiful bouquet, capturing exactly the colours used in the painting.
Upon arrival, I was amazed by just the packaging itself! It came delivered in a tall black box patterned with silver leaves and flowers, which my sister has since stolen to use as a play table (it's seriously massive). Once inside the box, I was greeted by my bouquet, which was wrapped in pretty plastic and standing inside a sturdy black gift bag. The flowers are arranged by professionals before being delivered, so it meant I could simply remove the packaging, snip off the ends of the stalks and display them in my room without any fuss. There was also a little folded leaflet inside the box, which explains the best way to care for your flowers.
Now, the sustainability. These flowers stayed looking fresh for over a week! The roses were the first to look a little dishevelled, but after I plucked the dying petals the bouquet looked as good as new. I was seriously impressed by how long they lasted.

You can order the Turner bouquet here for £40. You can also get next day delivery, so they're perfect for a last minute gift.

Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads

10 comments

  1. They are sooo gorgeous
    great that they offer next day delivery to perfect for last minute gifts
    https://beingeilidhblogspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! And I thought so too :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. Gorgeous. I love that they're already arranged. I need fake flowers though, it upsets me when they die haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have fake flowers too, but I was honestly surprised by how long these lasted! At least a week and a half before they started looking gross x

      Delete
  3. Oh my god so pretty! I absolutely love the colours! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so beautiful! I love the combination of pink and purple. I really love to buy flowers for my mom because she has a real love for them <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an idea of what I wanted in looser terms that she listened to and quickly got on the same page of. Just excellent San Francisco Flower Delivery. The receiver found the flowers absolutely stunning and I have a new go-to flower shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful flowers. and I also like combination of flowers you made. Flower vase with multiple roses and green leafs looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo