End of code

Thursday, 6 August 2015

My Favourite Blogs | Blogroll


I've been wanting to do something like this for ages, but to be honest I was kind of intimidated. I love SO many blogs, I just know it's going to take me at least an hour to write & link this list! I've done a few posts like this (Blogs I Love 1, 2 & 3) but I thought it was about time I threw them all into one mega list, which I've divided in alphabetical order into categories. I hope this makes it easier for you to find a new blog to read! I've chosen to put each blog into it's respective category because those are the posts I love the most from each blog. Please note that there are some blogs on this list that I love, but that post beauty content that isn't cruelty-free. Of course I don't engage with that content on these blogs, I just read the other stuff! Please also note that with certain blogs, I've put them into a category but have also added a little '+' and had written another category that represents other content of theirs I love. If I put your blog into a certain category and you feel like it should be in another, please let me know and I'll move it for ya.


Okay, so that's enough explaining. Let's get onto the list!
 
Lifestyle
Daisybutter (+ fashion)
LLYMLRS (+ fashion)
The Bell Jar (+ cf beauty)
 
Books
Vivatramp (+ lifestyle)
Water Painted Dreams (+ lifestyle & fashion)
 
Cruelty-Free Beauty
The July Journal (+ lifestyle)
VV Nightingale (not totally cruelty-free)
 
Fashion
 

21 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love posts like these! Thanks for sharing!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me! I am going to check through some of the blogs I don't know :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like these! Thank you for the recommendations :)
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some new favourites! xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the mention :D Shucks!

    Man, there are some really nice blogs here too that I was missing out on! Always love finding more bloggers.

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Ooh, I hope you find a new fave! x

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog Lauren :) It really means so much to me and has honestly made my day :)

    Hayley | The Glasgow Girl

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, Lauren! Thanks so much for mentioning me!

    Beth | All The Bright Places

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely idea! I did think for a second this post was called ' bog roll' hehe :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I always think that what I see other people's! x

      Delete
  9. Lovely post, thanks so much for mentioning me!!

    -Nabeela xo
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah thanks for including me in this Lauren - only just spotted it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't not include my all-time favourite ;) x

      Delete
  11. awww boo thanks so much for the feature <3 your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS