My New Blogging Business Cards



I was contacted a few weeks ago by the lovely team over at StressFreePrint, who wondered if I'd like to review a set of business cards. Obviously I jumped at the chance - I'm going to a few events this summer & think they'll come in so handy, especially for people who ask me 'but what's a blog?' when I'm talking to them. Now I can just be like "Here, take my card." like some American business man from a movie. 
 
NOW, onto the cards themselves. After having a little browse of their website (and a recommendation from the person I was talking to) I decided to go for their semi-gloss finish, silk art paper. I also loved the fact that they offered the option for the cards to be made from recycled paper - which, of course, I also opted for. After picking out the basics for my cards, I was put in touch with the design team who, over a couple of emails, were able to build the business cards exactly how I wanted them! They were so patient and just generally nice to talk to, and did everything that I requested very quickly.
I wanted my cards to be quite plain, but still pretty and classy. My header (designed by Pretty Wild Things Designs) is featured on the front, but the design team also managed to transfer the silver dots to decorate the other side of the card. I decided to have the 'Georgia' font for all of my text, as this is the font I use on my blog and I felt it would tie things in nicely. Instead of listing links on the back of the cards, I decided to just have my username alongside the icon of each respective social media platform. I chose to feature Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, as well as my blog email address. In retrospect, I wish I would have added Goodreads and Pinterest to the list, but I was worried it would look a little too crowded.
 
I would 100% recommend StressFreePrint to anyone looking for some business cards (here). The service is so quick and literally stress-free. The delivery was incredibly fast, too, which is a huge bonus. I love both the texture and design of my cards! They're a really good size, too, just bigger than a regular credit card. The beginning process is really straight-forward, and there's so much customisation available that you're guaranteed to have your cards exactly as you want them.

Have you ever thought about getting business cards for your blog?

11 comments

  1. Very nice! They look great :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome! Love that the gold dots go around to the back too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I know, I was pretty surprised that they could do that actually! x

      Delete
  3. They look good! I've used Stress Free Print before, they're great!
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & they totally are - such quick delivery too! x

      Delete
  4. Looking fab, I love the simplicity of your new logo. I've considered getting cards before but I feel like I'd need some events to go to first and man is Ireland lacking in blogger events, at least were I am anyways.

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Not just for blogger events - I love giving them out to my family who aren't quite sure what my blog is! x

      Delete
  5. These are amazing. I bought some Vistaprint ones for my crocheting and I love them but they were quite pricey!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I know I saw on your Instagram - sooo pretty though! x

      Delete
  6. These look lovely! I'm in the process of sorting out a redesign for my blog so will check this website out when i need to get some more business cards! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo