The Purrfect Box - The Subscription Box For Cats!


Calling all cat lovers!
 
I've always been fascinated by subscription boxes. Back when I was at college, a few of the girls had a Glossybox subscription that piqued my interest, but I'm not a huge beauty lover so I wasn't really interested enough to subscribe. There's a subscription box for everything these days, but it wasn't until I came across the Purrfect Box that I succumbed to the fad.


The Purrfect Box* is a monthly subscription box service for cats. Each box contains 5 - 6 high quality products, ranging from treats and biscuits to toys and training aids. Every month the box has a different theme, either coinciding with a festive holiday (ie Christmas/Valentines Day) or just the current season. This month's box was titled 'Do What Makes You Happy' which sounds adorable and featured products perfect for "lazing around in the sunshine" with your kitty cat.
 
As soon as I carried the box upstairs, I could hear some jingling coming from inside and it alerted Luna who came to investigate immediately. It was SO much fun opening the box with her, and for her to start sniffing away at each thing that I pulled out. Within this month's Purrfect Box, Luna and I received:
♥ Happy Pat Claw 'n' Roll Scratching Pad. This cardboard tube is kind of like a make-shift scratching post, that has a little jingly bell inside. It's really sturdy cardboard and not flimsy at all. It also came with a little pouch of catnip, but I don't want Luna to have catnip so I removed that right away! She hasn't been too fussed with this toy, mostly because she likes toys that she can chew/throw around, so I'll be donating this to my Dad's cat Weller who adores scratching!
 
Camon Rustle Catnip Toy. This toy is a plush toy that has crinkly material inside, almost like some baby toys. This is a catnip toy, but I'm not 100% sure if there's already catnip inside of it or if you have to put it in the little pouch at the bottom of the toy. It doesn't smell like anything, but I don't want to give it to her until I'm sure!
 
♥ Good Girl Hypoallergenic Chicken Bites. Luna adored these! They're hypoallergenic which is perfect for the summer weather, as there's a lot of pollen etc in the air. I've heard of this brand before so I was pleased to see these treats in the box!
 
Toy Balls. Another favourite of Luna's. She loves pom-poms and little rattle balls, and these cute rainbow ones were no exception! There was two foam ones, a pom-pom and a plastic cage ball. She's been loving playing with these!
Biogance Cleansing Wipes. I was very interested by these, as Luna is SO bloody messy. She often comes in covered in mud which she then proceeds to get all over my bedding. These wipes have an almost fruity scent, not really so different from normal wet wipes. I used them to tackle a sticky part on Luna's tail, and they did a wonderful job. I found the residue to be a bit tacky on my own hands, but Luna's coat was fine! It dried quickly and she hasn't suffered any irritation whatsoever.

♥ Gimcat Cat Pudding. I haven't tried Luna with this yet as she has a few treats on the go at the moment, and I didn't want to open another! It's basically a liquid cat treat made from lactose-reduced milk and cream. Practically a dessert for your cat!
The Purrfect Box is £19.90 per month which is quite expensive, but as it's commitment-free you could simply try it out once or twice a year! The bigger the plan you subscribe to, the cheaper it is, for example a six-month subscription is £17.90 a month etc. It was really easy to fill in the details for my plan, which included a lot of information about Luna so that each product included within the box was suitable for her!

You can check out The Purrfect Box here. They also have a subscription service called The Pawsome Box for dogs which sounds equally as amazing!

Would you ever take out a subscription service for your pet?

6 comments

  1. They really do have a subscription box for everything, don't they!? This is a super cool idea though! Never seen this before. Your cat is adorable! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right! I think it's one of the only subscription boxes that I've actually been interested in though. Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Awww this is so cute! My cats would definitely love this. They ADORE cat nip so I'm sure that would be the first thing they tested out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! & Luna loved it. Our other cat Frankie was SO interested in the catnip too! x

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable! My cat would love one of these! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo