End of code

Thursday, 28 May 2015

The Game Of Thrones Tag

 

1. How did you discover the series/book? I discovered it after listening to Lily Melrose talk about it on her YouTube channel.

2. Who is your favourite house apart from the Starks and Lannisters? I am in looove with the House Tyrell. They're just so devious and fake innocence so well. I used to be really against liking the Houses and preferred to see the characters as individuals, but the more I've watched the more I've seen that the Houses really do make a difference to the characters themselves.


3. Who is your favourite character from the House of Stark? Robb Stark. I don't like Sansa, and I'm not particularly fond of Arya, either. I really liked Ned, but we all know how that ended. I did like Catelyn, but I kind of resented her for the way she treated Jon, even though she totally had her reasons. But yeah, I like Robb.


4. Who is your favourite character from the House of Lannister? I really like the character of Cersei. She's just so fierce and complicated and willful. I don't like her as a person, but I appreciate her character. Do you know what I mean? I love Tyrion, he's amazing, so witty and sarcastic. I also really love Jaime. I didn't like him at first, but he's redeemed himself in my eyes as the seasons have gone on.


5. Who is your favourite character? I seem to have three favourite characters, and all by series. In the first season, Daenerys was my favourite. In season two, it was Jon Snow. Season three, it's Margaery. I just think she's a bad ass. I also absolutely adore Tyrion, and this adoration spans across all four seaons. ~ can I just give a moment to the names in GoT though? I bloody love unusual character names ~


6. Who is your least favourite character? I'm not going to say the obvious ones, like Joffery and Robert Baratheon, as well as the typical 'evil' characters. One person I will say: Stannis Baratheon. I don't know why, but I just don't have time for him at all, and usually zone out during his scenes. I also really dislike Cat's sister... I can't remember what her name is, but if you've seen/read GoT you'll know who I'm on about.


source

7. What are your thoughts about the series/book? To be honest, a lot of the content to me is quite disgusting and it kind of makes me wonder why it's necessary. Such as the guy that married all of his daughters. There's a lot of sex and incest and rape in GoT which is what put me off massively when I first tried to watch it. I'm not a prude, but there's just SO much of it and I'm like 'why???' At present, I'm fully caught-up with the TV show, but I'm a few chapters into the book. I'm really enjoying both! I love the fantasy element and just how cleverly everything ties together. 


8. If you could be one of the characters who would you be and why? I would be Margaery Tyrell, because I think she's smart enough to survive the longest haha!


9. What is your favourite episode/season? I don't have a favourite! I will say my least favourite episode though: The Red Wedding. MY HEART STILL HURTS OMG.


10. Who is your Game of Thrones crush?
Jon Snow. He's beautiful.


11. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming season/book? As I'm all caught up with the programme, I'll answer for that. I am really looking forward to learning Tyrion's fate. The ending to season 4 was so explosive and heartbreaking (to see him go through it, not the people that die OOHH SPOILER) and I'm dying to know about him. I don't have the Sky channel to watch it currently, so I'm patiently waiting and avoiding spoilers until I can get the DVD!


Have you done the Game of Thrones Tag? Leave me your links in the comments! x

Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS