End of code

Monday, 25 May 2015

Pre Holiday Haul

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd share with you a few of the things I've picked up recently for my holiday next week. I'm not the sort of person to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe for when I go away, but I do like to refresh a few things every year, like sunglasses and a bikini. I also really like to buy a new shower gel with a specific scent, so then every time I smell it afterwards it will remind me of my holiday!


The first place I went to was Primark, which is where I picked up the bikini and sunglasses you can see above. I also picked up two of their patterned swing dresses which were £5 each! Crazy bargain. I love the bikini I chose, although the ties make me a bit nervous. It's a simple triangle top with matching patterned bottoms that tie at the sides. I think it's a really fun, vibrant print and I've seen a million similar ones for three times the price in other stores. This set was just £4! I picked up these pretty cat-eye style sunglasses for £1.50. I feel kind of Audrey Hepburn-esque when I wear them.
 
Next I hit Boots & Superdrug. From Superdrug, I bought the moisturiser I featured in this post, which you can read a review of here. From Boots, I picked up the Soap & Glory Flakeaway and The Righteous Butter minis. I intend on doing a lot of swimming whilst I'm away, so this duo should keep my skin feeling soft and fresh. They're vegan, too!
 
Finally, Asda and Poundland. From Asda, I bought To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I've kind of started reading this already, but have put in on pause to save for my holiday! It's about a girl who has written letters to all of the boys she's ever loved, but then stored them away without ever posting them. Then someone comes along and posts the letters. From what I've read so far, this is a really nice, light read which will be perfect for the beach. From Poundland, I grabbed two of the Original Source shower gels in Coconut and Pink Grapefruit. I also picked up a pack of felt tip pens, as I'm bringing my colouring book and wanted some pens that I wouldn't really miss if they disappeared!
 
What are your before-holiday must buys? Is there anything I should add to my list? xx
 

10 comments:

  1. That bikini is so cute! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh where are you going? Mine are a first aid kit (hello klutz!) and a cute new bikini. Some Body Shop body butter is usually high on my list too, especially if I'm going somewhere hot

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No where far - I'm staying in the UK! And oh, a first aid kit is definitely going onto my to-pack list! I am SO clumsy! x

      Delete
  3. The book sounds so interesting, I have added it to my wishlist! I think for me a nice summer fragrance shower gel and some new music for the over used iPod. Depending on where I am going I always like a good film to sync onto my iPad so I have something to keep me occupied, great post :) xxx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh, that reminds me to update my iTunes! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Love your idea of buying a new shower gel for a holiday to remind you of it afterwards :D Have a great time!

    Lovely Witches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done it ever since I was little - I had this pineapple shower gel one year and now every time I smell pineapple it reminds me of the holiday! x

      Delete
  5. There's some lovely holiday bits in this post - I especially love the Primark bikini & sunglasses,so cute! Have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS