Vegan Beauty Wishlist Under £10 | The Holiday Edition

Does anyone else pack really early for holidays? It's just under four weeks until I go and I'm having the urge to fill my suitcase already. My holidaying partners (my father and brother) have assured me that they will be packing four hours before we depart, as opposed to four weeks, and so of course are laughing at me at every opportunity. But I just like to be prepared! Which ties in nicely with today's blog post, as I'm going to be sharing the Vegan Beauty Wish List that I've prepared to accomplish before I go away on my holiday. I'd just like to point out - I'm going to be remaining in the UK for my holiday, so not all of these products are within the 100ml aeroplane restrictions. Of course you could just buy these full size and decant them into little pots to take away with you!


1. Sleek Shimmer Blush in Suede, £4.49, Superdrug. I've been on the hunt for a new vegan blusher, and I think I've found it! I don't really like pink/red blushes, but rather toned down nudey-pink shades. Hopefully this one will be nice on my pale skin, but I'm excited to try it out.
 
2. Superdrug Solait Transparent Spray SPF 50, £8.99, Superdrug. Naturally sun protection is needed not only when you go on holiday, but daily. I prefer to use SPF50 because I'm so pale and burn quite easily, plus I'm not fussed about catching a tan. This Superdrug own brand product is actually a spray, which sounds equally cool and convenient.
 
3. Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, £2.20, Superdrug. Doesn't the scent of this sound amazing? I love all things strawberry scented, so I was quick to pop this shower gel onto my list. I prefer to have two separate shower gels for holidays - one for the swimming pool, one for showering at the hotel, and this one will be for the pool. (I usually use the S&G Clean On Me at the hotel!) p.s you can find some of the Original Source shower gels in Poundland!
 
4. B. Rich Intense Colour Lipstick in Tangelo, £7.99, Superdrug. Orange/coral lipsticks are my favourite shade of lip colours, and this bright orange by B. doesn't disappoint. I'm super pale yet I find that oranges really suit me, but I can imagine that this shade would suit any skin tone.
 
5. GOSH CC Cream in Porcelain, £8.99, Superdrug. I came across this review of this foundation on one of my favourite blogs and was instantly intrigued as she mentioned that the palest shade was pale enough for her. I find it SO difficult to find foundations pale enough for me, but this one sound promising.
 
6. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Lips in Sigma, £4.99, Boots. Another gorgeous orangey coral shade that I couldn't resist... I've heard that this is a super glossy formula that isn't sticky, but doesn't have amazing staying power. To be honest, I wouldn't mind re-applying anyway! It's easy to use as it's in pencil form, too.
 
7. Superdrug Naturally Radiant Normal-to-Dry Skin Cream, £5.99, Superdrug. This is one of the moisturisers that goes with my hot cloth cleanser. I'm about to run out of my non-cruelty-free moisturiser so I'm due a replacement, anyway. It also contains SPF15, which is a must for any moisturiser.
 
8. Barry M Sun Curing Nail Pain in I've Been Pinkin', £4.99, Superdrug. Am I the only one who thinks that the idea of this stuff is genius? It's basically DIY gel polish that hardens in the sunlight. Perfect for holidays, especially due to the vibrant colour range. The one that I was drawn to is I've Been Pinkin', which is a super bright hot pink. I think that the accompanying top coat is needed for this polish to work completely, but I still just like the colour!
 
9. Soap & Glory Flake Away Exfoliator, £8.00, Boots. I'm a huge lover of the Soap and Glory exfoliators, but my favourite (The Breakfast Scrub) is not vegan so I've decided to switch back to Flake Away which does the job just as well. I also really like Sugar Crush, which has a lime scent, but I'm a lover of the classics so it's Flake Away that made my wishlist!
 
Phew, I think that's enough to be buying, don't you? The MUST BUY products on this list for me are the S&G Flake Away, the Barry M Lips in Sigma and the Superdrug sun tan spray. Oh, and the Superdrug moisturiser! I'm sure nearer to my holiday I'll do a little 'What I'm Packing' post, so look out for that! Also, apologises that basically ALL of these products are linked to Superdrug - it's just where I do my beauty shopping and was easier for me to link them all from there! x
 

4 comments

  1. Superdrug's suncream is so affordable! I treated myself to one of the Lush ones though and it's like luxury in a bottle! I love Original Source shower gel too, such good quality for the price :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would loooove one of Lush's sun creams! To be honest, I think I just want everything Lush has! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    Love the list - I'm exactly like you, as soon as I know I'm going on holiday I want to pack already! So great to see so many affordable vegan products out there too.

    Besma (Curiously Conscious)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still yet to pack my suitcase, but I'm desperate to haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo