My Lush Summer Must-Haves

I think that for some people (including me) Lush can be a bit of a seasonal thing. From the months of September to April, there's constantly some new, exciting limited edition products out and the weather is cold enough for us all to want to be spending hours in a bubble bath. My Lush baths tend to go down in frequency during summer, mostly because I'm more interested in a quick, freshening shower than I am cosying up in a hot bath. So whilst I might not be using as many bath bombs and bubble bars as I usually do, I do have a few favourite Lush products that see me through the hotter months, and today I thought I'd share them with you.

Veganese Hair Conditioner (£4.50) & Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar (£5.75).
These are two relatively new Lush products of mine, but I know they'll be very useful during summer time. Jumping Juniper (review here) is a deep-cleansing, clarifying shampoo bar, which I think will come in very handy for holidays, when you're swimming in the ocean/swimming pool. My hair always gets gross and clogged up after I go swimming, but as this shampoo bar is so clarifying, I think it'd be great to give my hair a good cleanse. Veganese conditioner is really light-weight and moisturising, so I think paired with Jumping Juniper, they'd definitely save your hair from any damage caused by the sun/chlorine/ocean salt. Their scents really compliment each other, too, because they're both very cirtrusy scented!
Karma Solid Perfume & Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly (£3.50).
The Karma Solid Perfume is actually one of my favourite products from Lush (full review here). Its scent is really fruity and vibrant, and it just makes me feel sassy. I wore this on my holiday last year and am planning on bringing it with me again this year, so this scent always reminds me of summer. I can't seem to find this perfume in solid form on the website, but they do have it liquid. The Sweetie Pie Jelly is a GOD SEND during summertime. It's basically a shower gel in jelly form, and smells like blackcurrant jelly babies. I love this stuff because it's always cold (you can even stick it in the freezer if you want it suuuper cold) and it's so refreshing and cooling on a hot day.
 
What are your Lush summer must-haves?

10 comments

  1. I love shower jellies like Sweetie Pie too. I haven't tried any of their perfumes but there is a couple on my wishlist :) xxx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karma is the only perfume I've tried, but I'd love to try out another! x

      Delete
  2. I love my Karma solid perfume, its definitely my favourite scent from Lush.
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lush solid perfumes, they smell great and are so easy to put in your bag!

    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Perfect for travelling too x

      Delete
  4. I took a Lush shower jelly with me on my holiday and it was so convenient and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely bringing mine when I go away this year! x

      Delete
  5. I'm just itching to place an order on LUSH! I love their bubblegum lip scrub and I really want to try more of their massage bars as they are super hydrating. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their lip scrub too! I ran out a few months ago but I'm yet to repurchase because I keep buying bath bombs instead haha! And I have one of their massage bars from the Valentines Range a few years ago, it's super moisturising x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo