End of code

Friday, 13 March 2015

The £1 Make-up Storage Unit

Pretty much every self-confessed beauty lover/blogger owns some form of acrylic make-up storage, whether that's from Muji or (like me) from TK Maxx. It's a convenient, simple and clean way to store your beauty products. I already own a 24-slot lipstick unit (post here), but I'd like to introduce you to my new nail varnish unit - which cost me just one pound. Yep, I picked up this beaut from the shelves of Poundland, as well as another unit that just wont photograph right #bloggerproblems.

I'm pretty sure it's not an acrylic unit, but it's super sturdy. It features 12 wide square gaps for you to slot your nail varnishes - the perfect size for my Barry M polishes. I literally want to go out and buy a whole bunch of Barry M pastel shades just so it'll colour co-ordinate with my bedroom. Feel free to leave colour recommendations!
 
If you're looking for some bargain make-up storage... head to Poundland!
 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh I definitely need to head to poundland asap!! I have a million nail varnishes so this will be great for storing my current faves! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I am looking for! Poundland it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing bargain! Will be heading to Poundland pretty soon...
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poundland have such amazing things in, but I barely go in so never realise!! I will definitely go hunting for these though!!

    Nicole ♥
    nicolelaurenblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo

HEADER DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS