The Paperchase Book Journal

As a book lover, this journal is amazing to me. But as a blog blogger, it's even more awesome. This is one of the Paperchase Book Journal's - a handy notebook filled with little sections to fill in all of your bookish desires. It contains 80 pages (160 sheets) of paper, with the first section of the book being for books to read/borrow and the second half dedicated to book reviews. There's a plastic wallet/pocket at the back, which you could stuff anything from bookmarks to those receipts from unnecessary book purchases.

As you can see, the right page is titled Books To Read, whilst the left page has two columns ready to be filled with Books Borrowed/Lent Out. I think this section of the journal is super handy, as you can keep track of what you've been reading or what books you need to return to the library. This is also the perfect section to make little notes about books/genres you'd like to read in the future.
Finally, in the second section, each page is printed like this, with little sections for the book's Title and Author, and any thoughts you have. This is going to be perfect for me when I review my books for the blog, as it's all laid out simply and, as they're all handily in one place, I can refer back to my previous reviews in the future.  
 
This book journal is currently priced at £7 (which I think is an amazing price) and can be found online here. I think this is a must-have for any book lover, and it will also make a lovely gift! (Which mine was!) xx
 

16 comments

  1. This is amazing! I could really do with the books borrowed/lent section because I hate it when people don't return my books!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I rarely lend out my books (except to my dad) so I think this section for me is going to be for library books! I'm such a nightmare with returning them haha! x

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks amazing, I think I might need to get myself one too!

    megan xxx
    megxnscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd really recommend it! x

      Delete
  3. Ah, that's so amazing and useful! Especially the "Books Lent" section and the "Books to Read". I always forget how many books I've lent and forget titles of books I want to purchase and read. It happens like that.

    Lovely post!
    Xxx
    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same! I have such a long TBR list, but my 'books to buy' list is even longer! x

      Delete
  4. totally going to buy it !!!

    http://currentlyreadiing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever idea, and would be really useful for our reviews! Might have to check this out when I am near a Paperchase!

    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I used it today when I was reviewing, and it's the perfect size for jotting down thoughts. x

      Delete
  6. What a cute journal! I haven't seen anything like this before either
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen anything like this anywhere else! x

      Delete
  7. I NEED to get my hands on one of these, it sounds perfect for me!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a total book-lovers-best-friend! x

      Delete
  8. Basically just need this in my life *off to order it online*. It sounds perfect. :)

    Eline
    www.rainnylondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo