Reader Survey 2014

source

 
First off - I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads/comments/follows my blog. I am honestly so appreciate of everything, and your comments and love really make my day. I didn't think my blog would ever be as 'popular' as it is, but I'm so glad people like it.


So as the year is coming to a close, I thought I'd put together a little survey to find out from you guys what new content you'd like to see on my blog etc. I have a few ideas already, but I'd also love to hear what things you'd like to see on What Lauren Did Today. There are only 6 questions, and the survey is 100% anonymous so please feel free to speak your mind! There is a section at the end for you to let me know what you'd like me to improve on, whether that's content, photography, layout or anything else.
 
The link to the survey is here. I'd just like to say thank you in advance for taking the time to fill this out, I really appreciate it & I hope that 2015 will be another great year of blogging! xx

4 comments

  1. I adore your blog! <3

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done the survey! I look forward to your posts next year! <3

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo