Current Favourites


I'm one of those people who always means to do Monthly Favourites but generally forgets about all of the things I've been loving. And as the time for November has past, and it's still too early for my December favourites, I thought I'd share what I'm loving currently.
 
Primark Cat Phone Case. Isn't this just the cutest thing? As soon as I saw it I had to have it - it's black and white just like Luna! I swear I'm becoming more cat-obsessed everyday. Anyway, this is a silicone-ish phone case that has little cat ears that poke over the top of your phone. I've had so many lovely comments about it (although my dad just laughed) and it's really comfortable to hold. What's better - it was only £3!
 
Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3DS. I always seem to come back to this game during the colder months. There's just something so relaxing about sitting all curled up with a hot chocolate in reality, whilst in-game you're wandering around in the snow and catching fish. If anyone else has a 3DS you can add my friend-code (3711 - 8550 - 9838) and you can come visit my town!
 
Charity Shop Earrings. I don't actually wear these (they're a bit Pat Butcher for me), but I thought they were so pretty and they were only 50p so I grabbed them for décor! I have a really cool candle stick in my room that has a little dish-surround type thing, and I use it to store my silver chains and these earrings look lovely thrown in on top!
 
Primark Chain Detail Necklace. I went to a family party a little while ago and threw this necklace on last-minute over my lace vest. It's the perfect smart-casual necklace and makes such a statement. I looove it.
 
Collection Lip Butter in Perfect Plum. I also wore this to the party, and was so impressed with it's staying power! It transferred a little bit onto the glass I was drinking from, but it was really hydrating and didn't blur at all. The colour was quite intense (after a few coats) and although I really adore the two more day-time shades I own, this one is a firm favourite too!
 
Other favourites include the band Rixton, roast potatoes, McDonald's hashbrowns, my big chunky leopard print scarf, a Game of Thrones, writing & watching Luna playing with her favourite pink pom-pom. xx

16 comments

  1. ANIMAL CROSSING WAS MY LIFE!! :) :) Your posts are always so lovely and well-written, you're one of my favourite blogs! I love the earrings btw <3

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was such a big fan when I was younger too! I may or may not have just bought the 3DS for Animal Crossing too... and aw thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are beautiful!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is THE cutest phone case I have ever seen!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable?! haha thank you! x

      Delete
  4. Omg that phone case!! I need to get that for my sister...she's obsessed with cats!

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with cats too! (in case you couldn't tell haha) I bet she'd love it! x

      Delete
  5. Haha that phonecase actually isn't too different from mine! I also have a black cat phone case, and everyone loves it as well :)

    Also yess animal crossing! I have been playing the HECK out of it lately (calms me down from finals lol) and my friend code is 0662-4226-9035 :)

    Celestralite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love cat phone cases! I thought it looked so much like my cat Luna (she's black with white patches) and couldn't leave it behind!

      & oohh thank you for your friend code, I'll add you now! x

      Delete
  6. Great post :) I don't have Animal Crossing on my 3ds but I have been meaning to buy it for a while! Currently I am obsessed with Pokemon Omega Ruby...

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm getting Alpha Sapphire soon - I'm so excited! x

      Delete
  7. what a cute selection of favourites! I love your iPhone case! X


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the Collection lip butter too, it's so nicely pigmented. Fab post - love that you're a fellow Bristol girl!
    Meena | Meena Means Me
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & aahhh how cool! I rarely come across other Bristol bloggers! :D x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo