Desk Accessories under £6

 
 
If there's one thing I love more than using my fancy desk accessories and writing in notebooks it's buying more of them. So I thought I'd throw together a little wish list packed with all of my desired stationary bits that all come in at £6 or less. My favourite places to shop for stationary and desk accessories is actually Supermarkets like Tesco or Asda, as well as places like Wilkinsons, Ikea and the classic Paperchase. So all of the bits I've chosen are from these places!

L - R:
 
I think my favourite picks are the Wilko Metal Bin, the Ikea Sticky Note Block and the Paperchase Weekly Planner. Definitely popping these things onto my wishlist! xx

6 comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo