The Book Blogger Tag


 
There is nothing I like more on a Saturday night than a little blogging/Sims 3 session (Chinese Takeaway optional) and after discovering an amazing new blog: The Escape With Emily and scrolling through the posts, I found The Book Blogger Tag and thought I'd give it a go!
 
Which book most recently did you not finish?
Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix. And I have no idea why. You know the part where they plan/go to the Ministry? I always stop there. Seriously, no idea why. I need to fix this problem. 
 
Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Quite recently I uncovered a collection of books that I read when I was a teenager and this collection was the Georgia Nicolson series. Before stuffing them back into a box to keep back for my younger sister, I decided to read them all again and I still love them. I don't feel too guilty about it though!
 
Which book do you love to hate?
The Maze Runner by James Dashner. It was awful. And yet loads of people seem to really love it. I feel quite rebellious when I tell people I don't like a book they love mwaha.
 
Which book would you throw into the sea?
Cue tree-hugger Lauren, but I couldn't throw a book into the sea it's not healthy. And I wouldn't want to throw a perfectly good book away. I'm so lame haha.
 
Which book have you read the most?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
 
Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
A book I've already got! I've had this problem before and I'm such a bad liar about it that my thoughts might as well be written all over my face. It's so awkward when I have to lie to people!
 
Which book could you not live without?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It's like my life guide.
 
Which book made you the angriest?
I don't think a book has ever made me angry, but reading Looking For Alaska by John Green was certainly an emotional experience. Something happens in the book that doesn't get explained and it drove me crazy trying to work out what happened.
 
Which book made you cry the most?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower! I really don't cry at books at all (including The Fault In Our Stars, clearly I have no soul) but TPOBAW had me fully sobbing, my boyfriend was very alarmed needless to say.
 
Which book cover do you hate the most?
Ooooh I don't know. Probably any of the movie covers I own (which is actually a lot). I so wish I had the original cover of Perks. Although my favourite cover has the be Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. It's so beautiful!
 
I tag EVERYONE!
 


No comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo