Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar



I can't believe that this is only the second time that my Lush obsession has been really documented on this blog. But today I thought I'd share my thoughts on my favourite bubble bar: The Comforter. A bubble bar is basically a solid bubble bath minus the packaging - you crumble it under running water (or in my case, into the dry bath and then sprinkle it with the shower before running the water) and it creates lovely frothy bubbles.

The Comforter (£4.50) is one of Lush's largest bubble bars, and according to the Lush site it's to be split in half and used, but I've gotten at least four baths out of this so far and I still have some left. This is also a vegan product, and is packed with bergamot oil and cassis absolute, which gives it the most delicious scent. Seriously, it's like a deep blackcurrant smell, like I'm bathing in Ribena (in a good way). Some people find it quite artificial, but I like it. It turns your bath a really nice deep pink shade, and the bubbles are super frothy. It's really moisturising and my skin is left smelling and feeling amazing. 
The perfect thing after a long day!
 


6 comments

  1. I've yet to buy anything from them. It's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite expensive, but I always prefer to treat myself to their products! They're such amazing quality too x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for commenting lots over on my blog :) Yours is great, I followed on Bloglovin! I am obsessed with Lush! It is expensive but for me, the stuff lasts a long time and works so well that I find it worth it. I have a Comforter at the minute too. I love how it smells, and how smooth it makes the bath water.

    ablondelibrarian.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! & yeah I am too, it is quite expensive but I think for how long the products last it's worth it! x

      Delete
  3. ANYTHING Lush is a winner! haha But the comforter is definitely a classic! Great break down of it.

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I know! I'm nearly finished with it, definitely going to repurchase x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo