Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery Picks!


Disclaimer: This isn't a sponsored post!
 
Eclectic Eccentricity is an online jewellery store that features a whole host of unique and beautiful jewellery. I've been a fan of their Facebook page for ages and there are so many things on there that I'm obsessed with at the moment so I thought I'd share with you four of the things on my wishlist.


First thing's first about these pendants - the chains. They're actually genuine chains from the 1960's so whilst they do show a bit of wear, they're vintage. How adorable is that?! Titanium Quartz is also the perfect stone for clearing the mind and banishing negative thoughts. I think they're so pretty and would be the perfect accessory with a black t-shirt, a pair of skinnies and simple heels on a dinner date. The chain is 30" and the stones are about 1/ 1.5".
 
I absolutely adore the look of this ring. I prefer the silver one, but the stone itself is the main attraction. It's an imitation piece of druzy Quartz which flashes blue, silver and gold. Paired with a few simple midi-rings, I think this makes the ultimate statement. They're adjustable too, so will fit any size.
 
If you saw my Fictional Inspired Jewellery post, you'll have seen my Katniss Everdeen inspired arrow bracelet, but now I'm hunting for a full set - I want an arrow ring, necklace and a pair of earrings and this ring ticks the box. So simple yet so beautiful, you can choose between silver, gold and rose gold. I honestly don't know which one I prefer - they're all lovely. They adjust to fit most ring sizes, but if you're a bit wary I'm sure you could contact them about sizing.
 
Another gorgeous Quartz necklace! But this one features a shorter chain (24") and three pretty gold stars to finish. This is such a lovely piece and definitely a statement.
 
I'd definitely recommend checking out their site, and here's a link to their Facebook Page which updates regularly showcasing new stock. I think they're such unusual pieces and would make a beautiful gift! They also do headchains and hair accessories, as well as bracelets and earrings. Plus I really like their Pug Necklace which is downright adorable.
 

6 comments

  1. Ahhh those Quartz necklaces and that pug necklace are so beautiful! If I wasn't on a spending ban, I would totally purchase one!
    I've never heard of this shop either, wonderful!
    Celestralite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of them before either - I stumbled across them on Facebook one day! & I know, I think I need to save up and have a splurge. x

      Delete
  2. Loving the arrow rings! Great picks and nice post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand but i'm obsessed with these kind of necklaces and rings - theyre so beautiful! My wishlist is similar, just have to save up the moolahs so I can buy them all :D X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Jewellery with crystal elements are my fave x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo