Book & Stationery Haul!

If you saw my August Goals post, you'll see that I set myself a challenge to read two new books this month instead of re-reading like crazy all the time. I honestly don't know what it is about me and re-reads but it's all I seem to do. So I took it upon myself to introduce some new books to my bookshelf so that I'll have some new material.
 
As you can see, I bought Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, We Were Liars by E Lockhart and The Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank. Fangirl was such a lucky find - I found it in Tesco for just £3.85! I've heard so many great things about Rainbow Rowell and I'm also going to try and find Elenor And Park aswell! Next is We Were Liars by E Lockhart. I looked this up following a comment from a reader (Hayley from Water Painted Dreams) and after reading a lot of interesting reviews, I was sold.The air of mystery is very compelling and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it. I bought this from Play.com for about £6. Finally I bought Anne Frank's Diary. It's such an important piece of history and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I bought it from Play.com for about £3.
 
Now let me introduce you to my impulse purchases. For some reason whenever I go into a supermarket I always walk out with a notebook of some kind and this trip to Tesco proved no exception. This cute, kitsch notebook was £3.50. Game of Thrones Series 3 was a necessity - my boyfriend and I finished watching series 2 well over a month ago and when we saw it for £24 we grabbed it straight away.
 
Have any of you guys read the books I bought? What did you think of them?
 


4 comments

  1. I LOVED fangirl! rainbow rowell is brilliant!!!! and that notebook is so cute!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've just finished it and it's so cute! & thank you :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo