Daily Objects #2


I'm bringing today's 'Daily Objects' post all the way from Brean. Well, at least the photo is.

 I'm sadly now back at home, but thought I'd share with you a little taste of what I was using on one of the days whilst I was away. This day was a swimming day - hence the bikini top. I got this bandeau styled one from Primark last year and paired it with simple black bottoms for a kind of mix-and-match look. Another important item for the pool is a good, deep cleansing shampoo. I picked this one up by Tresemme for just £1.25 from Boots the day I left, as it offers the perfect cleanse to rid your hair of all that nasty chlorine. It left my hair feeling silky and very clean. Once we left the indoor pool, I slapped on some Factor 50 SPF to protect my skin from the sun (I used the Anovia Tropical Sun Facial SPF) and threw on my trusty Primark sunnies. A few slicks of the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara and a coating of the Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 lip balm and it was off to the beach for us!
 

2 comments

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo