Daily Objects #1


I am so so close to finishing Insurgent by Veronica Roth and let me tell you, it is intense. I didn't get on too well with Divergent which is the reason it took me so long to pick up this sequel, but I'm completely amazed. I'm about five or six chapters from the end. Thoughts will be up soon!
 
Aside from reading and doing a few doodles, I've spent the day watching Disney Princess movies on Netflix and going on an excessive cleaning binge. I can now see myself in my kitchen worktops. Due to the lack of social interaction, my make-up routine was kept very simple today: a touch of the Collection Cover Up Stick beneath my eyes, a few coats of the Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara on my lashes, a slick of the M&S Mango Lip Balm and filled in my brows with the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. I also painted my nails with the Avon nail varnish in Perfectly Flesh. It's gorgeous.
 

2 comments

  1. Insurgent is so so so good. Enjoy the ending.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm literally like 50 pages away from the end! I'm not sure if I can handle the wait until I get Allegiant if I finish it today though haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links - I'm always on the look out for new blogs to read xo